[MCN] Young couple looking for 1-2 bedroom house rental

Ian Allaway ian10.50allaway at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:23:13 EDT 2021

Hi Missoula folks,

My partner and I are moving back to Missoula and are looking for a one or two bedroom house to rent. We’re coming back to Missoula for Andrews, my partner, to attend the Accelerated Nursing program that MSU offers on the UM Missoula campus. The program starts May 10th so we would ideally like to find a place with a lease starting on May 1st.

We’re very excited to be moving back to the Missoula community after living in Washington state for the past two years. We still have very close friends in town and think the world of the Missoula community. I attended UM and received a degree in Environmental Studies. After school I stayed in Missoula to work at Bad Goat Forest Products, a small sawmill focused on sustainable forestry practices. This experience was the foundation of my work as a builder, which I have been pursuing in Washington and look forward to bringing back to Missoula. Recently I’ve become really interested in building custom wooden campers, which I plan to pursue in town as well. Andrews worked at Le Petite Outre as a baker and ran a weekly bread share for a little while. She’s now moving away from baking to pursue her nursing degree. In our free time we love to be outside in any way possible, but especially through skiing, biking, hiking, backpacking and climbing. We are super excited to be back in the beautiful outdoors of the Missoula area. We also love to make tasty food and in non-pandemic times share this food with others.

We are responsible, tidy, and fairly quiet tenants, who appreciate a nice living space and will take great care of your rental. We can provide excellent references both from Missoula community members and from Washington folks.

If you have anywhere that might work we would love to talk further. We are of course happy to provide any needed documents or further information. Thanks for the help in advance!

Cheers,

Ian and Andrews