[MCN] July help

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:35:49 EDT 2021

I'm looking for a trustworthy person for small dog care and garden watering
for 3 weeks in July.  Knowing that many of you on this list are closely
connected to various non-profit organizations, I thought you might know a
volunteer or student intern or visitor who would like a  place to stay in
exchange for taking take care of  a sweet 12-lb.  lap dog who enjoys a a
2-4 mile daily  jog/walk, and a garden and yard that need watering. Place
to stay in great location plus garden produce and a little income.