[MCN] place for teardrop camper for free cycles seasonal helper?

Bob Giordano mist at strans.org
Sat May 22 10:53:10 EDT 2021

Hi, one of our seasonal helpers here at
Free Cycles has a request for help with
parking a teardrop camper.  See below and please
reach out to Haley directly with any leads, or
feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Bob Giordano, Director, Free Cycles
mist at strans.org, 406.830.7676

---
"Dietz, Haley" <dietzhal at msu.edu>

Hello! My name is Haley, and I’m living with my friend Emma
in Missoula for the summer out of her teardrop camper. We
are both recently graduated from universities in Michigan,
and were lucky enough to get jobs in Missoula for the summer!
(I’m working at Free Cycles, she is working with the Montana
Conservation Corp.) We are currently camping at Chief Looking
Glass, but have quickly realized the half hour drive isn’t
ideal, so we are hoping to be able to set up camp somewhere
closer to Missoula.

That being said, if anyone would graciously allow us to set
up camp either on their property, or have any ideas of where
we could stay closer (while being cost conscious), we would
be immensely grateful. We don’t need very much, at Chief
Looking Glass we don’t have electricity or water and are
managing just fine. We also don’t need bathroom access. We
would be bringing a teardrop camper and 4-runner to pull it,
but are very quiet and wouldn’t be a bother. We will
occasionally be taking camping trips when we both have days
off, but are really just hoping to be able to camp somewhere
closer to town.

Thank you for your help, it will allow us a truly memorable
summer in Missoula!

-Haley Dietz,  <dietzhal at msu.edu>