[MCN] 350 MT Press Release Announcement: NorthWestern Energy challenges & Vibrant Clean Energy Report

Jim Parker westridgecreative at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:43:54 EDT 2021

*5-27-21*

Greetings from 350 Montana.

Today we are releasing (via Press Release *attached*) the Vibrant Clean
Energy (VCE) Report and our announcement of our two challenges of NWE's
'pre-approval' application for the gas plant in Laurel. The filings for
the challenges are underway.

We're also *attaching* our Executive Summary of the VCE Report.

It is our intention to speak loudly and clearly about the climate chaos
we are experiencing and the best ways to avoid the consequences of
inaction, or wrong action---/here in Montana, the nation, and around the
globe./

If you need any assistance with the files just let me know. Please feel
free to contact those listed on the Press Release for further comments
and questions.

Thank you for your attention.

Jim Parker, for 350 Montana

--