[MCN] ISO Roommate for Westside Condo

Carey Powers Carey at missoulaartmuseum.org
Mon Nov 29 12:28:54 EST 2021

Looking for a roommate to join my lease starting ASAP. The lease ends 6/30/22 with the option to extend. My current roommate got a new job and is moving. The third-floor condo is 1,129 square feet with vaulted ceilings, a balcony, and a cozy electric fireplace, and 2 full bathrooms. Rent is $803 and we are also responsible for wifi and electric (about $60-$90 per person per month). Washer, dryer, and dishwasher in-unit. The bathroom, kitchen, and living room are fully furnished but the bedroom would be up to you to decorate!

My ideal roommate would be a young woman like myself. I work 4 days a week and do enjoy spending time at home reading or playing video games. I'm friendly and tidy and enjoy watching movies and hiking with my current roommate. I have two very sweet senior cats so no pets please. Click here to send me a message and see photos.<https://www.facebook.com/groups/rentaroundmissoula/permalink/2964088760573665/?sale_post_id=2964088760573665>