[MCN] Memorial Celebration for Jim Fleischmann

Ben Fitch-Fleischmann benfleischmann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:36:35 EDT 2021

All,

We are holding a memorial celebration of the life of my father, Jim
Fleischmann, on the afternoon of September 11th. He was a long-time
Missoulian and tireless worker for progressive political causes in Montana
and through his work came to know many people in our community. I've
gathered a long list of friends and colleagues, but surely have missed a
few. If you are interested in joining us for the memorial celebration,
please email me and I'll gladly share more details with you.

Best,
Ben Fleischmann
benfleischmann at gmail.com