[MCN] Upcoming MUD Workshops!!

Communications Coordinator outreach at mudproject.org
Thu Sep 16 13:06:56 EDT 2021

Fall Beekeeping Workshop - Sunday, September 19th, 12-2

Whether you’re new to beekeeping or a long-time enthusiast, join us to
learn more about how to keep your hive healthy and happy all year round.
Learn how to troubleshoot common issues, options for treating pests, and
preparing your hive to make it through the winter. We will also demonstrate
how to use our honey extractor!

When: Sunday, September 19, 12-2pm
Where: MUD Tool Library
1527 Wyoming St, Missoula, MT 59801
Cost: $10 MUD Members; $20 Nonmembers
Purchase tickets here <https://missoulaurbandemonstration.square.site/>.

Women-Led Introduction to Carpentry- October 16th and 17th, 10am-4pm

Join MUD for our annual women-led introduction to carpentry workshop! This
2-day workshop will give you an overview of a variety of common carpentry
tools and the opportunity to use them while you build your own project with
the guidance of MUD staff and volunteers.

Participants should come prepared with materials and a small carpentry
project in mind. We will email you some project ideas in advance and we are
happy to answer any questions you have to make sure your project will fit
within the scope of the workshop.

This workshop is designed to be welcoming and inclusive to all individuals,
regardless of previous knowledge, skills, or gender identity!

When: October 16th and 17th, 10 am – 4 pm
Where: MUD Tool Library
1527 Wyoming St, Missoula, MT 59801
Cost: $30 MUD Members; $60 Nonmembers
Purchase tickets here <https://missoulaurbandemonstration.square.site/>.

Scholarships are available! Fill out the application here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebXxQYsFYccKIvNHQR918_0Ye2OfZvdyGCLWE81cmjnZur_g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and
a staff member will follow up with details to register for the workshop.

--
Mari Houck* | she/her*
Communications Coordinator