[MCN] Looking for a Place

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:41:44 EDT 2021

Hi Charlie,
We don't have a spot to park it. You might try sending to
missoula-community-news at bigskynet.org

just by sending it -- you will be posing it -- be sure to include your
email.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 1:06 PM Charlie S <
42e0ce437f483b3eae07af89e92ef72a at reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

> Hi, I've seen this house when looking for places before, and figured I'd
reach out this time.

> I'm not looking for a room, but a nice place to park my camper while I
remodel it, with access to an electrical outlet, a little refrigerator
space, and a bathroom.

https://missoula.craigslist.org/apa/d/missoula-share-our-lovely-house-with-us/7371133497.html

https://post.craigslist.org/mailflag?flagCode=34&smtpid=eafae7678f88ec6015314d8ab514695a636bfa7a.3