[MCN] Wild Rockies Field Institute is Hiring!

Matt Baker-White matt at wrfi.net
Wed Apr 6 20:19:30 EDT 2022

Hello Missoula!

I'm writing to announce a part-time Administrative Coordinator position
with the Wild Rockies Field Institute. <https://www.wrfi.net/>  We're
looking for someone interested in joining an awesome team locally here in
Missoula--For a complete position posting, please see here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F7FcKHItiBOpLJAnLJXNxCVjmc_UaEEx1twig5wcawY/edit?usp=sharing>.
The position will start at ~20 hrs/week, at $17/hr with prorated benefits;
please see position posting for details and how to apply. If you'd like to
learn more about work at WRFI more generally, see here!
<https://www.wrfi.net/about/employment/>

All the best,
Matt

--

Matt Baker-White (he/him)
Executive Director
matt at wrfi.net
406.549.4336

Our office is located on the traditional land of the Seliš-Qlispé (Salish)
people.