[MCN] Alberton Railroad Day Festival Seeks Vendors + Car Show Participants

Railroad Day albertonrailroadday at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:33:59 EDT 2022

Since 1985, the town of Alberton has dedicated the third Saturday of July
to celebrate its storied Railroading history.

We are seeking vendors of all types + parade and car show participants +
business sponsors to help make the event a huge success!

This all-day festival features vendors from all over Montana, a car show,
an early evening concert, loads of activities for the kids, yard sales,
dance parties, and a parade so nice, you see it twice.

Come join the tiny town nestled in the valley for a day of community fun!

For more information + applications, visit our website at
www.railroadday.com

You can also visit us on FB at
https://www.facebook.com/Alberton.Railroad.Day.Festival

We hope to see you all there!