[MCN] Job posting: Climate Resilience Coordinator/Director with Climate Smart Missoula

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Wed Jan 19 12:18:17 EST 2022

 Please help us spread the word!

Climate Smart Missoula is hiring a Resilience Coordinator/Director. This
new position will focus on developing and implementing components of
Climate Smart Missoula’s signature climate resiliency efforts, including
our Summer Smart program and aspects of Climate Ready Missoula, Missoula
County’s climate adaptation plan. This position will lead implementation of
a new one-year EPA Environmental Justice grant to equitably address
wildfire smoke and indoor air quality. It will also develop and assist with
other Climate Smart signature programs, outreach and events.

Although the position is designed to be full time, we offer a great deal of
flexibility – we are open to making this position work for the right
person! We’ll begin reviewing applications on January 26, 2022 and the
position will remain open until filled.

Full job description and how to apply:
https://www.missoulaclimate.org/jobs-and-opportunities.html

--