[MCN] Live Storytelling returns to The Wilma

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Thu Jan 27 17:44:40 EST 2022

WHAT: Live storytelling on the theme "Stone Soup"
WHEN: March 30, 2022 • 7PM
WHERE: The Wilma, 31 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT
TICKETS: https://bit.ly/2022-LiveStorytelling-TUS

MORE INFO:
Join us for an evening of live storytelling featuring storytellers from the
Missoula community. 7 storytellers share their true personal stories
without notes on the theme “Stone Soup”. Tell Us Something has been
creating opportunities for sharing and listening to stories since 2011.

We are weary and hungry travelers in this world. Together we nourish one
another with our stories. We bring what we have and share it together for a
magical evening of personal stories. Join us for true tales, shared live.
Stories give us sustenance. Join us and enjoy the bounty of everyday people
with extraordinary stories.

Parents are reminded that Tell Us Something sometimes has adult themes and
stories may contain adult language.

This event will feature ASL interpreters to accommodate our Deaf friends.

//**Masks are strongly encouraged.**//

Tell Us Something is a 501(c)3 organization.

--
Marc Moss
he/him/his • why pronouns matter <https://lgbt.ucsf.edu/pronounsmatter>

https://linktr.ee/tellussomething