[MCN] Help us get out the vote ahead of the June Primary!

Devin Filicicchia devin at forwardmontana.org
Wed Jun 1 17:15:50 EDT 2022

Hi y’all!

The June 7th Primary is coming up quickly! We want to be sure everyone that
can vote is informed and ready to cast their ballot.

We need your help. We are calling Montanans and making sure they know their
polling location or when to mail back their ballot and most importantly, to
ensure young people know what’s at stake in this election.

Phone banks are hosted virtually over Zoom and are a fun time for Montanans
to connect with voters, share a laugh with other volunteers and Forward
Montana staff, and get out the vote for the upcoming election.

Volunteer shifts can be found here
<https://secure.everyaction.com/p/SZDPMdv4EkGcEv6n-uVMbA2>! Sign up today
to be part of furthering democracy.

Let us know if you have any questions. We hope to see you at a phone bank
soon!

Yours in community,
--

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/forwardmontana/>
[image: instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/forward_montana/>

civic education organizer | (he/him/his)

forward montana | forward montana foundation
406-542-8683
devin at forwardmontana.org