[MCN] Dances of Universal Peace Special Event

DeAndria Gutzmer deandriaterranova.gutzmer5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:49:57 EDT 2022

Missoula Dances of Universal Peace is excited to resume gathering quarterly
since Covid ended Dances. Our 1st outdoor gathring was held at the UCC
courtyard for the Spring Eqinox.
This 2nd quarter we are delighted to welcome a special guest & Dance Leader
Conie Borchardt from St Paul MN for our  DUP music &; dance gathering.
Saturday June 11th an outdoor location was chosen in the event participants
had any COVID concerns. Dances will be held at at Fort Missoula South, "The
Greens" A small covered pavillion which is across from the golf course &
next to the Ft Missoula tennis courts.

The Dances of Universal Peace and Walking Concentrations are spiritual
practice in motion. Drawing on the sacred phrases, scripture, and poetry of
the many spiritual traditions of the earth, the Dances blend chant, live
music and evocative movement into a living experience of unity, peace and
integration. This taste of our true nature - as Universal Peace - opens to
the possibility of a deep spiritual revolution within the person.

Suggested donation is $5-$20
Refreshments will be served afterwards.

Any questions regarding this event or to RSVP for it, please contact
DeAndria at
deandriaterranova.gutzmer5 at gmail.com
or Amy Dockrey on our FB Dances of Universal Peace Missoula page.
Much appreciation for your interest.