[MCN] Montana Sierra Club seeks new exe

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Tue Jun 28 12:31:44 EDT 2022

Hello Fellow Missoulians:

The Montana Chapter of the Sierra Club is searching for a new director!
We’re looking for an outstanding, visionary leader to help drive the
Chapter forward in advancing climate solutions, protecting lands, air,
water, and wildlife, increasing access to the outdoors, and acting for
social and environmental justice in Montana. The successful applicant will
grow and restructure the organization to expand its impact.

The location is flexible (within Montana). We encourage LGBTQ2S+, BIPOC,
and low-income applicants to apply.

You can learn more and apply here
<https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIERRACLUB&cws=39&rid=1994>.

David Merrill