[MCN] Fix it Clinic on March 12th from 12-3 @ University Center

Emma Swartz emma at homeresource.org
Tue Mar 8 21:09:17 EST 2022

Hi all!

The Home ReSource will be hosting a Fix It Clinic this weekend on Saturday,
March 12th from 12 pm-3pm at the University Center on the UM campus. We are
partnering with Associated Students of the University of Montana
Sustainability for this event.

A Fixit Clinic is a "pop-up" event where people bring their broken things
to learn how to repair them. Trying to fix something can be intimidating!
Everyone is welcome, even if you have never even attempted to fix something
before. Volunteer Fixit Coaches can help you repair broken, worn, or
malfunctioning stuff by sharing their knowledge & skills. The result is
technology demystified, more people empowered with simple repair know-how,
and less stuff trashed & replaced.

Registration is appreciated – Sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdH_zAPT8FdAaZOhuGztEOnHOO2HABBq-VWIpAv-b8mtt3tQg/viewform?gxids=7628>
attend our next clinic. If you’re interested in volunteering as a Fixit
Coach in an upcoming clinic, please send an email to learn at homeresource.org
.

Let's fix some stuff!

Emma

Emma Swartz | she/her/hers

Zero Waste Educator

Big Sky Watershed Corps Member

Home ReSource | Missoula, MT

406-541-8301 Extension 209

website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.