[MCN] Helping get bikes from Helena to Missoula soon?

Bob Giordano mist at strans.org
Sat Mar 5 13:53:44 EST 2022

Hi,

The Helena Community Bike Shop has about 100
bikes that they need to send to us at Free Cycles
Missoula.

Is anyone coming from Helena to Missoua with an
empty pick up bed?  We find that about 24 bikes
can fit in an empty bed, with the right packing
method.  So we'd like to chip away at these extra
cycles and get them to Missoula... and on the streets!

Please email me if you are making this trip, or
anyone you know is making the trip.  The need is
for this upcoming week, however the next month
will work too.  Thanks!

Bob Giordano, Director, Free Cycles, MIST
mist at strans.org, http://freecycles.org/