[MCN] NMCDC Hiring Community Organizer & PT summer positions!

brittany palmer brittanyleepalmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:27:21 EDT 2022

*The North Missoula Community Development Corporation is hiring* a
full-time Community Organizer and two part-time people to work this year's
beloved Missoula Outdoor Cinema event series. Applications will be
considered on a rolling basis. Apply by April 11th for priority
consideration.

*About NMCDC: *
Established in 1996, the NMCDC is a community-based nonprofit organization
that develops permanently affordable homeownership opportunities using the
community land trust model, advocates to meet community needs, and supports
neighbors in building the community they want to live in. The NMCDC honors
the community part of community land trust; we are an organization founded
on the tenets of neighbor-initiated action and believe that it is not our
mandate to do for – but to act alongside and invest our resources in
developing leaders within our community. Though the NMCDC’s community land
trust work takes place in all of Missoula, our primary service area for
organizing is presently the Northside and Westside neighborhoods, which
traditionally have been the working class communities of Missoula.

The NMCDC is a member organization of Common Good Missoula, a broad-based
coalition of institutions organizing Missoula using the Industrial Areas
Foundation (IAF model).

*See www.nmcdc.org/jobs <http://www.nmcdc.org/jobs> for position
descriptions & full details and please share widely!*

--
Brittany Palmer
MS, Environmental Studies

brittanyleepalmer at gmail.com