[MCN] Post for Missoula Community News (Grant Opportunity for Missoula Non-Profits)

Jackson Crawford jackson.crawford at submittable.com
Wed May 18 15:53:42 EDT 2022

Hello!

My name is Jackson, I work over at Submittable. We are offering four grants
of $5k to organizations located in Missoula or Seattle and would like to
post on Missoula Community News if possible.

---------------------

Title: Community Technology Grant Opportunity for Missoula 501(c)(3)
Non-Profits

Content:
Submittable is thrilled to award four grants of $5,000 each to four
nonprofit organizations headquartered in the Missoula and Seattle areas.
These grants are intended to support the awardee organization’s technology
needs and may be applied toward software, hardware (ex: laptops, wifi
routers), internet connectivity costs, IT skills training, and other
expenses related to technology.

Grant recipients should be established nonprofits with 501(c)(3) tax status
and to whom $5,000 will be impactful.

The application period opens on May 16 and closes on June 30. Decisions and
notifications will occur no later than August 1.

*Eligibility Criteria*

   - Organizations must have completed at least two consecutive years of
   operations as a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit as of the date of the
   application.
   - Grant funding must be used within one year of the grant award.
   - Submittable does not fund multi-year grants, private education,
   religious organizations, or political party affiliated organizations or
   programs intended to directly influence the election of a particular
   candidate.
   - Your organization must be headquartered in the Missoula, MT or
   Seattle, WA areas.

*How to Get Started*

   - You will need to create a free Submittable account
   <https://manager.submittable.com/login> or sign in with Google or
   Facebook credentials to submit an application.
   - You can invite collaborators
   <https://submittable.help/en/articles/3654810-how-can-i-invite-people-to-collaborate-with-me-on-a-submission>
   to work on your draft with you.
   - You can save a draft
   <https://submittable.help/en/articles/904868-how-do-i-return-to-a-saved-draft>
   of your work if you would like to finish filling out the application at a
   later date.
   - If you need to make changes to your application after submission,
   please withdraw
   <https://submittable.help/en/articles/904887-how-do-i-withdraw-my-submission-s>
   your submission and resubmit.
   - Submittable works best on the latest versions of Google Chrome and
   Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using
   a supported browser.
   - We will follow up with you about your grant application by email. *Please
   be sure to safelist
   <https://submittable.help/en/articles/3221476-how-can-i-safelist-notification-emails-from-submittable>
   notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign
   up for your Submittable account regularly* as communications will come
   from Submittable to that email address.

*Application*

*Click here*
<https://submittablecorporategiving.submittable.com/submit/223626/community-tech-grant-2022/eligibility>
to apply!

Short Link: https://bit.ly/3yI3LSU

*Contact Us*
For technical support please visit
https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/ or visit our help center.

Please reach out to Jackson Crawford at jackson.crawford at submittable.com
with any non-technical questions.

Wishing you all the best,

Jackson Crawford

Account Executive | Submittable <https://www.submittable.com/>

(406) 215-4885 | Schedule time with Jackson
<https://submittable.chilipiper.com/book/me/jackson-crawford?type=my-meeting>

Pronouns: He/Him