[MCN] Plastics & Climate Change Event | Families for a Livable Climate

Sarah Lundquist sarah at livableclimate.org
Wed May 18 13:22:49 EDT 2022

Join Families for a Livable Climate <https://livableclimate.org/> on *Tuesday,
June 7 from 5:30 - 7 p.m. MDT in Blackfoot Board Room 410 of the Missoula
Public Library* for a presentation and discussion led by Beyond Plastics
Speaking Bureau <https://www.beyondplastics.org/speaking-requests> member,
Youpa Stein. The talk, *“Plastic Life Cycle Pollution and Its Contribution
to Climate Disruption: Why is it a problem, and what can we do about it?”*
will address how the overproduction of single-use plastic is threatening
human health, the climate, and the ecosystems that sustain life, as well as
what we can do to be a part of the solution.

This event is in person with the option to call in via Zoom.

*More info & RSVP here
<https://livableclimate.org/events/2022/6/7/plastic-amp-climate-change-workshop>.*

We look forward to seeing you there!

--
*Sarah Lundquist*
*Communications & Outreach Coordinator, Families for a Livable Climate*

*Phone: *(425) 931-8623
*Email:* sarah at livableclimate.org
*Website:* livableclimate.org (Sign up for action alerts and news.)

Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/familiesforalivableclimate>,
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/livableclimate>, YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdtmynboHz5ZaPZ0GHvpZvA>, & Twitter
<https://www.twitter.com/livableclimate>.