[MCN] free, earth-friendly heat - carbon neutral heat

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Tue May 17 12:39:27 EDT 2022

Hello MCN,

Most folks in missoula heat with natural gas or electric heat.  While
the carbon footprint for the average american adult is 30 tons per
year, it is much higher for folks in montana because we need heat.
The average montana home heated with electric has a footprint of 29
tons.  And, due to methane leaks getting the natural gas to you,
natural gas is even worse.

As a point of reference, switching from a gas car to a tesla saves 2
tons per year.

What I want is two minutes of your brain space to consider some carbon
neutral heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4FrhTO9nbc

If a billion people did this, many of our global problems would be solved.