[MCN] Reminder: Homeword Classes October-December 2022

Andi Armstrong andi at homeword.org
Wed Nov 16 16:10:56 EST 2022

Friends of Homeword,
This is your monthly reminder about our upcoming Homeword financial skill building and homebuyer classes. Thank you for sending this information out to your constituents.

We are still offering the Matched Savings Program with NeighborWorks Montana. That means the money a participant saves, up to $500, will be matched for a potential of $1,000 in their account. Through this program they also get tools and advice for setting a household budget that includes continued saving, increasing their credit score and reducing their debt. Participants can complete the requirements with either our financial educator or our homebuyer educator.

I'll send fresh flyers out to you next month!

Andi Armstrong (she, her<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)
Communications Manager
Homeword