[MCN] any interest in rocket mass heaters? Wanna see several in action?

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Thu Nov 17 11:55:31 EST 2022

When I first heard about rocket mass heaters, I didn't believe it.
But it did get my curiosity up enough to go see one in action.  And
now I have more than a dozen (7 rocket mass heaters, 2 rocket heaters
and 5 other rockety things).

If there is enough interest from people in missoula to come see these,
I will set up a quickie event and have folks over.

https://permies.com/t/204583

The average american adult carbon footprint is 30 tons per year.
Switching to an electric car will cut 2 tons per year.

Average Montana household carbon footprint for heat:

     electric   29.4 tons per year
     natural gas 20 tons per year
     wood 4 tons per year
     rocket mass heater 0.4 tons per year