[MCN] Housing Search

Kris Keller kommunique at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:19:09 EDT 2022

Hello there,

I just thought I'd try this another time. Last Fall I received a productive job offer for a one academic year contract with Missoula County Public Schools. I cast a wide net for housing. Ultimately, I returned back to my other community where I still had an apartment and at the request of my principal who indicated if I didn't find permanent housing within the first few weeks of school, they would prefer I not bond with the students. This was also during the Delta variant which we were all getting tested for, at the time.

I'm on the search for a permanent rental in Missoula, two or three bedrooms, with washer dryer hookups and a dishwasher or ability to install one. By permanent I mean a residence that is unfurnished where I can live with my child until poised to buy a home. We would like to have a dog. Rent to own would be very attractive. If there is anything you know of, please feel free to give me a shout. I don't like to move I tend to stay in place and am low key.

Thank you,

Kris Keller
406-600-8356