[MCN] Panel Discussion Friday 10/28: Addressing the Impacts of Crisis in Missoula County

John Firehammer john at tenaciouscampaigns.com
Thu Oct 27 12:53:48 EDT 2022

Panel Discussion:

Addressing the Impacts of Crisis in Missoula County

11 a.m., Friday, Oct. 28

Zootown Arts Community Center (ZACC), 216 W. Main St., Missoula

Free admission.

How do we address the needs of people experiencing homelessness, mental
health challenges and substance abuse while keeping our community safe and
reducing the impacts on our economy, health and justice systems?

A group of local health and business leaders will discuss these issues in
this important panel discussion, which is free and open to the public.
Please join us!

Participants will include:

   -

   Jeremy Williams, director of psychiatric services, Providence Health St.
   Patrick Hospital.
   -

   Jen Molloy, assistant professor, School of Social Work, University of
   Montana.
   -

   Matt Muhsam, owner, Worden’s Market and Deli, Missoula.
   -

   John Petroff, Mobile Support Team Operations Manager, City of Missoula.
   -

   Shannon Flanagan, owner, Flanagan Motors, Missoula.

--
*John Firehammer,* Consultant
He/Him

PO Box 8261 | Missoula, MT 59807