[MCN] Join WildEarth Guardians at Imagine Nation for Wolf Hearted IPA release party

Matthew Koehler mattykoehler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:47:20 EDT 2022

Join WildEarth Guardians <https://wildearthguardians.org/> at Imagine
Nation Brewing <https://www.imaginenationbrewing.com/> on Thursday,
September 15 from 4-8 pm for the Wolf Hearted IPA Release Party!

Imagine Nation will be releasing a new batch of Wolf Hearted IPA, a special
beer we created together to support the protection of wolves in Montana and
the Northern Rockies. Locally made non-alcoholic drinks will also be
available. WildEarth Guardians has reserved the back patio, so come say
hello and learn about the work we're doing in Montana and beyond. There
will be live music and a food truck on site to add to the fun!

And don't forget to take home your own "wolf pack-four pack," which will be
available in 16 oz cans at the brewery starting September 15.

[image: Wolf Hearted IPA Release Party meme.png]