[MCN] Jocko Valley being attacked by proposed asphalt plant and million cubic yard gravel pit

Patty A lunaswan415 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:44:42 EDT 2022

Jim,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I did make a contribution because I do
support the Jocko and want to help fight this disastrous plant.  I also
want to support this effort because of you

You are one of the hero's of our community and I value all that you do to
make Missoula the wonderful community it is.

Thanks again,

Patty