[MCN] Please post to listserve

Jim Coefield webmaster at wildrockies.org
Fri Sep 23 17:39:43 EDT 2022

Ok folks, when you send something to the posting address, it automatically gets posted. There is no moderation before the fact.

But in this case, if the email had dropped into moderation I would not have forwarded it on to the list. This email does not disclose who is doing the survey or why. For all I know it could be the developer that is going to deconstruct the Missoulian building and build something that will continue the canyonization of downtown Missoula. Something most of us would not want to see.

So a gentle reminder. This list is intended for nonprofits to publicize what they are doing, or are needing. Small sustainable businesses also make good use of this list, as do a few folks who need inexpensive housing, or are willing to provide inexpensive housing to the alternate Missoula community.

This list is not a place for general commercial appeals.

Thank you,

-jim
List Administrator
Jim Coefield