[MCN] Please post to listserve

Jill Alban jillbeauchesne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:54:30 EDT 2022

My apologies! I thought it was going to the moderator first.
This is NOT about the Missoulian development, BTW. Sorry for the misuse.
Jill

--

Jill Alban

Founder & CEO | Ahead by 11 | Brand Builds + Tactical Marketing

aheadby11.com

jillbeauchesne at gmail.com | 406-531-0930 | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jill-alban/>

Schedule: https://calendly.com/jillalban