[MCN] MUD Truck Auction - Bidding Closes April 30th!

Casey Valencia director at mudproject.org
Fri Apr 28 16:27:43 EDT 2023

Hello Missoula Neighbors!

YOU have an opportunity to be the next owner of the MUD truck!

It's time to retire our iconic Toyota pick up and we're hosting a silent
auction to choose its next home. Please see the attached file for the full
details of the vehicle. You can also stop by the tool library during our
open hours today, Saturday, and Sunday to see the vehicle in person.

Bidding is open now and closes on April 30th at 6pm. Bid online here:
https://www.32auctions.com/mudtruck.

Funds from the sale will go towards supporting our tool library and
workshops.

Thanks,
Casey

--
Casey Valencia* | she/her*
Executive Director

*MUD empowers people to build a more sustainable community through tool
sharing and hands-on learning.*