[MCN] Fix-It Clinics

Adrianna Carter adrianna at homeresource.org
Fri Apr 28 17:08:22 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Home ReSource will be hosting a few Fix-It Clinics next week. The first
clinic will be *May 1st at Western Cider (*501 N California St, Missoula,
MT 59802*)** from 5:30pm - 8pm*. The second clinic will be *May 5th at
Green Source (*617 S Higgins Ave ste a, Missoula, MT 59801*) from 5pm -
8pm.* These clinics will be specifically focused,* May 1st will be for
sewing and mending* and *May 5th will be for small electrical appliances*.
We will also be doing some fun *upcycling projects *at that time.

In case you don’t know, a fix-it clinic is an event in which the public can
bring their broken items and a coach will teach them how to fix it. This is
a great way to become empowered. Learning how to fix your own stuff feels
great and helps our community become more sustainable. We hope to see you
there!

You can register to be a participant here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10MlhMb0-H7CZVqf0Wav9Pkhibb0FLD5MxmM7N11SwMA/edit>

And if you’d like to become a coach you can sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12RiCzqePVzxeEPOmN1QqwuryAh3h3xbTILeZ32Gj2N8/edit>

Best,

Adrianna