[MCN] Argentine Tango classes!

Patrick info at patrickmarsolek.com
Sun Jan 1 16:46:35 EST 2023

Start the new year with Dance!

 Lori and I will be starting our next Argentine Tango class series on Thursday, January 12th and going for six weeks. These classes run from 6:00 to 7:10 and are open to all ages, no previous experience needed and no partner needed either! Only $52 for a six week series!

More information here: https://www.tangoconnectionsmissoula.com/?fbclid=IwAR3thvCDjmexAH39k8KaTR1uHjEScIZB3JTpsWjlTiqWu3pT7OjF_9E0DA8 <https://www.tangoconnectionsmissoula.com/?fbclid=IwAR3thvCDjmexAH39k8KaTR1uHjEScIZB3JTpsWjlTiqWu3pT7OjF_9E0DA8>

Or Contact Patrick Marsolek: info at PatrickMarsolek.com <mailto:info at PatrickMarsolek.com>

Follow Your Heart

Patrick Marsolek
www.innerworkingsresources.com
info at patrickmarsolek.com