[MCN] Western Montana Grazing and Agricultural Conference

Radley Watkins rwatkins at macdnet.org
Tue Jan 3 15:45:41 EST 2023

We are pleased to announce that the *Western Montana Grazing and
Agricultural Conference *is back!

Hosted by Missoula Conservation District, Lake County Conservation
District, MSU Missoula County Extension and the USDA Natural Resource and
Conservation Service (NRCS), with financial support form Montana Department
of Natural Resources (DNRC), the conference will be Thursday and Friday,
January 19th and 20th, 2023, at the DoubleTree Missoula, 100 Madison St,
Missoula, MT 59802 starting at 9 am for conference presentation, with
registration and a social hour at 8 am the before talks.

WIth grant support, the registration cost is *only $50*, and is now open!
You can register here: REGISTRATION
<https://www.missoulaeduplace.org/event/23735>. Seating is limited so don't
wait too long.

If you need to book a room at the DoubleTree, you can do that here: ROOMS
<https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/rlmv-dt-gaa-39b45548-3461-4b53-9a9b-fc9a1cf24673/>

A highlight will be our Keynote speaker, Cory Miller of Grass Valley Farm
on Thursday morning. Check out his operation here Cory Miller - Grass
valley Farm <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZnlRC-9_O8&t=8s>.

Feel free to share this email with other interested parties.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you
in January.

*Radley Watkins*
Resource Conservationist

*Missoula Conservation District*