[MCN] Free storytelling workshop tomorrow, 1/6 at 12pm

Sarah Lundquist sarah at livableclimate.org
Thu Jan 5 13:45:00 EST 2023

*Join Tell Us Something <https://www.tellussomething.org/> and Families for
a Livable Climate <https://livableclimate.org/> tomorrow, January 6 from 12
- 1:30 PM, for a free virtual workshop all about storytelling! Sign up here
<https://livableclimate.org/events/2022/10/12/storytelling-workshop-virtual>.*

At the workshop, led by Tell Us Something Executive Director Marc Moss, we
will work together to make better stories that we already have, and to
discover new stories. We will incorporate personal connections with story
structure to better tell the stories that we have. Join us!
<https://livableclimate.org/events/2022/10/12/storytelling-workshop-virtual>

This workshop is offered through Montana Climate Stories
<https://www.mtclimatestories.org/>, a collaborative project between Families
for a Livable Climate <https://livableclimate.org/> and Stories for Action
<https://www.storiesforaction.org/> to share personal stories from
Montanans about how climate change is impacting them.
*We are currently accepting submissions to grow our collection of stories
and build a statewide traveling storytelling exhibit.* Now through
February, Montana storytellers, artists, and photographers can submit their
climate story <https://www.mtclimatestories.org/submit-your-story> in an
original essay, narrative, poem, photo essay, photography, or artwork for a
chance to be featured. Selected storytellers will receive $100 for their
submission, and for this round we are prioritizing Indigenous voices. *Learn
more and submit your story here
<https://www.mtclimatestories.org/submit-your-story> by February 27, 2023.*

Happy storytelling!

--
*Sarah Lundquist *(she/her)
Communications Director | Families for a Livable Climate

*Phone: *(425) 931-8623
*Email: *sarah at livableclimate.org
*Website:* livableclimate.org (Sign up
<https://livableclimate.org/subscribe-now-news-action-alerts> for action