[MCN] Fixit Clinic Missoula - Call for Coaches

Michelle Barton michelle at homeresource.org
Thu Jan 5 18:41:27 EST 2023

Hello Missoula Community,

Home ReSource is super excited to kick off the 2023 Fixit Clinics!

We are looking for volunteer Fixit Coaches, and will be hosting an
informational session / coach appreciation event at Home ReSource. Join us
to celebrate our current coaches, and to learn more about what being a
Fixit Coach looks like.

*The Fixit Coach appreciation / info session is*

Monday, January 23rd 6-7:30pm

in the Home ReSource Community Room - 1515 Wyoming St

RSVP here!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBrTNKd-0VpyWdrHWC109QnauJPlO2qQsjwV9b7egUJ7Z4Ng/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*The First Fixit Clinic of the year is*

Saturday, January 28th 11am-3pm

in the Home ReSource Community Room - 1515 Wyoming St

To learn more about Fixit Clinics, and to sign up to participate - *Visit
our website <https://www.homeresource.org/education/fixit-clinics/>.*

We hope to see you as a coach or a participant this year!

--

Michelle Barton | she/her/hers

Zero Waste Education Manager

Home ReSource | Missoula, MT

406-541-8301 Extension 209

website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.