[MCN] Sublet available immediately

Jason Brininstool jbrininstool at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:44:03 EST 2023

Hello all,
My girlfriend and I will be in Naples, FL for her nursing travel assignment
from January 18th-March 15th. I have a guest room available in my place for
a sublet/temporary stay if you, or someone you know is looking for a
transition space.

Details:
1 bd/1 ba
Fully furnished with all utilities included
Fully stocked kitchen appliances
Non smoking, no pets
Looking for someone responsible so no parties
$1k for February and will work out pricing on the front end and back end

There is a travel CNA living in the basement space which is a separate
living room, bedroom, bath

Kitchen is shared (she is working 6 days or the whole week, rarely uses the
kitchen space), as well as the back entrance, and laundry

Feel free to pass it along to anyone looking for a short stay or a space
until they find something permanent. Must sign a lease, and agree to a
damage deposit if $500. Good credit history and solid references would be
appreciated. Feel free to contact me direct for photos or additional
information.

Regards,
Jason Brininstool
--