[MCN] Homeword Classes January-April 2023

Andi Armstrong andi at homeword.org
Tue Jan 17 15:19:54 EST 2023

Hi, all!
This is your monthly reminder about upcoming Homeword financial skill building and homebuyer classes. Please see the attached flyers and brochure.

We've had to change up our schedule for Katie Sadowski's Financial Skill Building class slightly, so please note that the attached flyer for her class and brochure have been updated since the last time I emailed you. There will no longer be a class in March, so I included the April date in place of the class we canceled.

Again, I'd like to point out that the Financial Skill Building class is now just six hours long! I will share information about add-on workshops with you soon.

As always, thank you for helping us spread the word!
Best,

Andi Armstrong (she, her<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)
Communications Manager
Homeword
1535 Liberty Lane Suite 116A
Missoula, MT 59808
Ph: (406) 532-4663 x15
andi at homeword.org<mailto:andi at homeword.org> | www.homeword.org<http://www.homeword.org/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HomewordMT> | Twitter<https://www.twitter.com/homewordmt> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/homewordmt/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/81545153/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnc_L9-X1kuruNRNi1cI75A>

Homeword uses sustainable methods to strengthen Montana communities by teaching homebuyer education and financial skill building and creating safe, healthy homes people can afford.