[MCN] Plastics & Your Health: July 19 at the Library

Sarah Lundquist sarah at livableclimate.org
Thu Jul 6 16:51:43 EDT 2023

Happy Thursday, Missoulians!

Please mark your calendars and join the Families for a Livable Climate
Plastic Working Group on Wednesday, July 19 at 6pm in the Missoula Public
Library Cooper Room for a free educational event and gathering. We will
hear from Beyond Plastics' Megan Wolff and Cottonwood Environmental Law
Center's Mike Lilly and Isaac Cheek about plastic, health, and state
policy. We will also have an opportunity to thank local and state leaders
working to address plastic pollution in MT.

More details and RSVP:
https://livableclimate.org/events/2023/plastics-your-health

We hope to see you there!

--
*Sarah Lundquist *(she/her)
Communications Director | Families for a Livable Climate

*Phone: *(425) 931-8623
*Email: *sarah at livableclimate.org
*Website:* livableclimate.org (Sign up
<https://livableclimate.org/subscribe-now-news-action-alerts> for action