[MCN] Looking for a Rent-Restricted Apartment Home?

Andi Armstrong andi at homeword.org
Mon Jul 10 14:07:11 EDT 2023

Hello, friends!
We appreciate you sharing the information below with your constituents.
Thank you,

Andi Armstrong (she, her<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)
Communications Manager
Homeword
1535 Liberty Lane Suite 116A
Missoula, MT 59808
Ph: (406) 532-4663 x15
andi at homeword.org<mailto:andi at homeword.org> | www.homeword.org<http://www.homeword.org/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HomewordMT> | Twitter<https://www.twitter.com/homewordmt> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/homewordmt/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/81545153/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnc_L9-X1kuruNRNi1cI75A>

Homeword uses sustainable methods to strengthen Montana communities by teaching homebuyer education and financial skill building and creating safe, healthy homes people can afford.
[Homeword logo ''Sustainable Communities for All'']<https://homeword.org/>

July 10, 2023

Missoula Open House Event

[Missoula Housing Authority and Homeword invite you to our Open House 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wed., July 19 - Addresses and parking details in map]

Wednesday, July 19

11 a.m. - 1 p.m.

or 4 - 6 p.m.

No appointments necessary

Westside Place (1600 Block of Cooley St)  |  Villagio (1180 Otis St)

Maple Street Flats (2200 Mullan Rd)

If you or someone you know is looking for a rent-restricted apartment home, join us for a look inside three of Missoula's newest rental communities! On Wednesday, July 19, Homeword and our partner Missoula Housing Authority will host open houses at Westside Place, Villagio and Maple Street Flats. Come by anytime between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. or 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. that day. No appointments necessary. Our staff will be on location to answer questions, give tours of apartments and help with rental applications.

One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom pet-friendly apartments are available now at these properties. Rents are set for people earning at or below 70% of the Missoula Area Median Income (AMI) at Maple Street Flats and Westside Place and at or below 60% at Villagio.

Click on the map below for directions and parking information. We'll place signage at the properties the day of the open house to guide you to our meeting places.

[Map showing Maple Street Flats, Westside Place and Villagio]<https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1iaJ_C20B_QAUC-tv1cRHqub-jFglIpA&usp=sharing>

[Maple Street Flats exterior]
[Westside Place exterior]

Maple Street Flats and Westside Place

Your search is over! Rent now at one of these new Missoula communities. Learn more on the Trinity webpage<https://homeword.org/trinity/>, and please share our Maple Street Flats/Westside Place leasing flyer<https://homeword.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/trinity-leasing-info-6-28-23.pdf>.

[Villagio exterior]

Villagio

Beautiful newly constructed apartment homes in the heart of the Northside. Learn more on the Villagio webpage<https://www.missoulahousing.org/affordable-housing/villagio-apartments>, and please share the Villagio leasing flyer<https://www.missoulahousing.org/news/villagio-leasing-flyer>.

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/HomewordMT>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/HomewordMT>
[Instagram]<https://instagram.com/homewordmt>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/81545153/>
[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnc_L9-X1kuruNRNi1cI75A>

Our Contact Information
Homeword
1535 Liberty Lane, Suite 116A

Missoula, MT 59808
(406) 532-4663
http://homeword.org<https://u4788301.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=jFx88L10QSXoIgKIMzTpSdoPRn2DBSGcjALKRrS1Md6GTAZKIuTEhuSI6k6mVs4CRggP_JiM7QVTj-2FNqt16YdXX1jF-2BpPH9FrcTTprcYBkk5OkFLfSIuIQ-2FEeMiP9VHb7mbq62xClvz7WTy1koFSFiOlm4pHsWPhuHYGKst3h8htW5lYgYuK7WUa9yzRRkRKYg3Ebqr-2BuRY-2FwclHvBRphLW8J-2F4h2zbmDdzYKT0tldXs19OzU0lF2TSBKDxPjMuupWf7-2BTdZwSo9l5wU7tFPIrXWm3A-3D-3D>