[MCN] Last Fix-It Clinic of the Year

Adrianna Carter adrianna at homeresource.org
Mon Oct 23 11:34:01 EDT 2023

Hello out there!

Home ReSource will be hosting the last Fix-It Clinic of the year on *November
11th* from 11am to 3pm. We would love to see you there, but if you can't
make it don't worry, we plan to host one every month next year except
September and October.

In case you don’t know, a fix-it clinic is an event in which the public can
bring their broken items and a coach will teach them how to fix it. This
will take place in the community room of Home ReSource (1515 Wyoming St,
Missoula, MT 59801). This is a great way to become empowered. Learning how
to fix your own stuff feels great and helps our community become more
sustainable. We hope to see you there!

*You can register to be a participant here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10MlhMb0-H7CZVqf0Wav9Pkhibb0FLD5MxmM7N11SwMA/edit>*

And *if you’d like to become a coach you can sign up **here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12RiCzqePVzxeEPOmN1QqwuryAh3h3xbTILeZ32Gj2N8/edit>
*

Hope to see you there,

Adrianna