[MCN] CALL FOR PAPERS ; Special Issue : Forest Sensitivity to the Cumulative Effects of Repeated Drought and Other Stresses -- MDPI

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Sat Oct 21 12:53:17 EDT 2023

Special Issue : Forest Sensitivity to the Cumulative Effects of Repeated Drought and Other Stresses <https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.mdpi.com/journal/forests/special_issues/F0848ASGVN&ct=ga&cd=CAEYICoUMTAxMTQzMjM1NjMxOTgwNDExOTAyGjM2YjY2MmYwZmUxMTMyOTI6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AOvVaw3fMZ1Tkx6gEOK4-vokkfKO>
MDPI <>
Climate change is inducing increasingly severe and frequent drought events. Often, these droughts are accompanied by ...

“I just want it to be clear that the mainstream environmental movement has been asking very little of people for decades,” said Bea Ruiz, also an organizer with the U.S. national [ Extinction Rebellion ] team.

“There’s no element of, ‘We are in an emergency. We all need to do more than what we’re doing.”

“We’re trying to put out there what’s necessary, not what people think is politically possible.”

Extinction Rebellion’s radical philosophy
July 22 2019
https://thinkprogress.org/the-radical-philosophy-of-extinction-rebellion-5857d3955b57/