[MCN] Adult Beginning Cello and Violin Classes

jessyc jessicacatron at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 13:55:29 EDT 2023

 Join the musical journey with Grow Music! 🎶🌱
Our interactive group classes beckon budding violinists and cellists, whether you're taking your first steps or just getting started on these enchanting instruments.
Our class sizes are intentionally kept cozy to ensure personalized attention, fostering your musical growth. Expect an atmosphere that's not only fun but also relaxed and supportive.
Dive into the world of strings with us and discover the joy of playing music together!
But don't wait too long! Classes begin September 19th.
www.growmusicmissoula.com/classes.html