[MCN] MUD Garden Party September 9th!

Casey Valencia director at mudproject.org
Thu Sep 7 17:05:06 EDT 2023

Hello Missoulians!
The Missoula Urban Demonstration Project (MUD) would like to invite you to
join us for our 32nd Annual Garden Party! Every year around the summer
harvest, MUD members, supporters, volunteers, and neighbors gather to enjoy
an evening of delicious food, live music, and good times at the MUD tool
library. Gather with us as we celebrate another year of sustainable living
and DIY empowerment in Missoula.

The Garden Party will be held at the MUD tool library (1527 Wyoming St.) on
Saturday, September 9th from 6-10 pm. Tickets can be purchased in advance
<https://mudproject.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=66c17beceaa2aa3ff8dba381c&id=c200557627&e=86d254446d>
or at the tool library during the event.

Presale: MUD Members $20 || Non Members $25
Day Of: MUD Members $25 || Non Members $30

Tickets include dinner from the Biga Pizza (vegetarian and meat options
available), dessert from Bernice's Bakery, a beverage from a local
business, and entry to the event for live music from Wolf and the Moons,
raffle prizes and silent auction, and upcycled carnival games.

Hope we see you there!
Casey

--
Casey Valencia* | she/her*
Executive Director

*MUD empowers people to build a more sustainable community through tool
sharing and hands-on learning.*