[MCN] Garden City Harvest - learn and work with us!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Wed Feb 7 17:37:17 EST 2024

Garden City Harvest is *hiring for two positions:* *Farm to School
Apprentice and Community Gardens Intern. *

Come work with us as we plant seeds and grow together to create a healthy
Missoula at our 20+ urban farms and gardens!

FARM TO SCHOOL APPRENTICE: <https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment> The
Farm to School Apprentice will help with aspects of Garden City Harvest’s
Farm to School program including educational farm field trips and summer
camps. There will also be special projects that are both farm-based at the
PEAS Farm and at one or more of the eight school gardens.

COMMUNITY GARDENS INTERN:  <https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment>The
Community Gardens program is seeking a highly-motivated and energetic
intern to assist staff and community members with garden maintenance and
community engagement at Garden City Harvest’s 11 community gardens. This
internship offers candidates experience working at a multi-faceted
community nonprofit, allowing them to gain practical experience in the
workplace, in Missoula’s local food system, and in growing food.

*Details, job description, and more:*
https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh *(she/her)