[MCN] Share Your "Close to the Edge" Story - Only 6 Days Left!

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Mon Feb 12 19:10:50 EST 2024

Hello all you great
Missoulians!‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

[image: GiveGab.jpg]
[image: IMG_2196.PNG]
Hello all you great Missoulians!

Are you ready to push the boundaries and share your most captivating,
heart-pounding experience?

We're searching for unforgettable true stories on the theme of "Close to
the Edge." Whether you stared down danger, defied expectations, or danced
with the unknown, your story matters.

We want to hear:

   - Heart-stopping moments: Did you face physical peril, emotional
   turmoil, or societal norms?
   - Personal growth: How did this experience transform you, your
   perspective, or your life?
   - Authentic voice: Share your story with raw honesty and captivating
   detail.

Remember:

   - Deadline approaching: Submissions close in just 6 days! (Saturday,
   February 17th). Don't miss your chance to shine.
   - No sugarcoating: We crave real, emotional journeys, not sugarcoated
   fantasies.
   - Be bold: Share the story that only you can tell. Don't hold back!

Ready to pitch? *call 406-203-4683.* Remember to include:

   - beginning
   - middle
   - end

Seize this opportunity to connect with others, inspire hearts, and leave a
lasting impact. We can't wait to hear your story!

Don't wait! Pitch your story today!

Thanks,

Marc

P.P.S. Share this email with your friends who might have a story to tell!
The more the merrier.

--
Marc Moss
Executive Director

*Pitch your "Close to the Edge" story! Call 406-203-4683 to pitch your
story. Our Deaf friends can pitch by emailing info at tellussomething.org
<info at tellussomething.org>. The pitch deadline is February 17, 2024.*

https://linktr.ee/tellussomething
kulnlqspto22