[MCN] Wild Mirrors - dream work and poetry retreat, May 16-19

Kristopher Drummond drummondkristopher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 05:44:15 EST 2024

Hey Missoula,

We are excited to be hosting Wild Mirrors
<https://www.kristopherdrummond.com/wildmirrors> again, this year from May
16 - 19 in the Tobacco Root Mountains, near Ennis, MT. This retreat merges
the practices of depth psychology (dreamwork, deep imagination) with
ecopsychology practices and lots of time somatically listening to, and
participating with, the wilderness. As poets and writing educators, we will
also be offering poetry as a form of "mirror," allowing the deeper parts of
ourselves to communicate through writing, dance, rhythm, and talking
circle.

Last year's event was a beautiful, deep, and creative time and we are very
excited to continue building our relationship with this special land in the
Tobacco Root wilderness.

We've got scholarships available (with preference to BIPOC) and sliding
scale pricing to make it as accessible as possible. If you really want to
be there but pricing is a problem, reach out and we can work something out.

Learn more here <https://www.kristopherdrummond.com/wildmirrors>. Or reach
out with questions.