[MCN] FLB-Task Force invitation: After the Holiday party Thursday Jan 11th, 5pm, Goodworks Ventures, Missoula

Jim Coefield webmaster at wildrockies.org
Fri Jan 5 14:20:24 EST 2024

Howdy folks, we at the Flathead-Lolo-Bitterroot Citizen Task Force (FLB-CTF) would like to extend an invitation to those interested in issues on these Forests to a get together to socialize and list to Mike Bader present his new report: “Natural Grizzly Bear Repopulation in the Greater Bitterroot Ecosystem.” We’ll also have a short presentation on other issues we are involved in, like our lawsuit to restrict wolf trapping in occupied Grizzly Bear habitat, and the upcoming revisions in the Lolo National Forest Plan.

Hope you can make it, as it will be a good time for all of us to reconnect and share some snacks and chat about the state of our regional environmental issues, and introduce the community to our efforts.

Happy New Year!

Jim Coefield
MCN List Admin
FLB-CTF Board Member