[MCN] Backcountry Film Fest Returns to Missoula on Friday

Derek Goldman derekmgold at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 14:11:37 EST 2024

View this email in your browser<https://mailchi.mp/b42f0c9deadc/backcountry-film-fest-returns-to-missoula-bozeman?e=18ee7bada1>
[https://mcusercontent.com/cfe3978af0cd8334f8f148836/images/ecb5e151-406a-1eb2-8ed3-e75760c37afe.jpg]
The Backcountry Film Festival Returns to Missoula

Happy winter, backcountry skiers and riders! That’s a sentiment we can finally express now that the snow has started falling in Montana. And it’s perfect timing to get stoked and join us for our annual Backcountry Film Festival:

Missoula
Friday, January 26
The Wilma--doors open at 6:00pm/film at 7:00pm.
Buy tickets<https://montanabackcountry.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cfe3978af0cd8334f8f148836&id=64056427f7&e=18ee7bada1>

This is Montana Backcountry Alliance’s only fundraiser to support our work to increase and protect access. Come out for the sweet films chronicling our favorite winter pastime. Come out for the chance to connect with your fellow skiers and riders. And—obviously—come out for our famous raffle. All ages are welcome, children under 12 get in free!

Raffle prizes this year include:

Atomic Bent 110 powder skis with Salomon bindings
Montana Backcountry Yurts stays
Folkrm ski poles
OnX memberships
Lift tickets