[MCN] Nearby event - posting request

wheaton labs wheatonlabs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 08:12:40 EST 2024

Hi MCN Folks,

My name is Tina Wolf and I am one of Paul Wheaton's assistants.  Would it
be possible to list an upcoming event in your publication?  I have typed it
up below, complete with a link to the event.

Thank you for your time,
Tina Wolf

Paul Wheaton is hosting Helen Atthowe's 2024 Organic Garden Master Course
from Jan. 29th to Feb. 2nd, 2024 at his place, Wheaton Labs, near
Missoula.  Helen was an intern for Fukuoka Masanobu, is continuing his work
and is sharing her decades or organic gardening experience with this course.
2024 Certified Garden Master Course - Wheaton Labs (wheaton-labs.com)
<https://wheaton-labs.com/garden-master/>

--
wheaton labs forum at permies.com <https://permies.com/f/102/labs> |  summary
of all things wheaton labs