[MCN] Month to Month rental, centrally located behind Tremper’s

Jason Brininstool jbrininstool at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:41:41 EST 2024

Hello,
If anyone is looking, or knows anyone looking, for a flexible rental please
feel free to reach out or provide my contact information to others via
email. This is a quiet household off of Sussex Ave., which sits directly
off of Russell St. behind Tremper’s Shopping Center. Within walking
distance to Albertson’s, the post office, Book Exchange, Ace Hardware,
Oddpitch Brewing, Rice Thai, etc. Clean, centrally located, housemate(s) in
their 40s/50s (my girlfriend stays often when we are not out at Rock
Creek).

I currently have a basement space for rent that includes:
-fully furnished living room
-full bath
-separate private bedroom
-mini fridge/freezer
-microwave
-coffee maker
-all furniture, linens, etc. included
-separate heat, large egress windows, etc.
-all utilities included (water, gas/electric, trash/recycling, wifi)

Other factors:
-shared entrance to the house
-shared main kitchen
-shared laundry in the basement

Asking $950/mo. but willing to negotiate. No pets, no smoking. Serious
inquiries only.

Jason Brininstool